Now Let me put this in context. We are all sitting around having dinner and talking about the Lululemon shop we had just visited in Columbus. Regina makes a comment that she doesn't wear Lulu pants because they don't look good on her. Now you would think that after the last year of training with Regina, I would just shut my pie hole and let it go at that but I am just too curious for that so of course I ask "Why?". Her response...."Because I don't have a FUPA." Again, I should have just nodded and zipped my yapper but no, I asked "What the hell is a FUPA?" Regina responds very plainly (and a little loudly) "Fat Upper P*ssy Area". Apparently, if you are short, petite, and do not have a FUPA, Lululemon does not look good on you. Now whenever I see someone wearing Lulu yoga pants, I immediately do a FUPA inspection. Regina effectively ruined me.
Now that I have ruined Lululemon and yoga pants in general for all of you I figured the least I could do was to give you a few examples of how to use this new, valuable word in the proper context.
- "Damn. Did you see the front butt on that girl? That FUPA was huge!"
- "Look at that fanny pack! That's some serious FUPA."
- "Run! It's a Fupasaurus Rex..."
- "That girl was a serious Fupapottamus"
- "Are you pregnant or is that just a FUPA?"
By the way....Guys have them too but it's a Fat Upper Penile Area
- "I bet that dude has a tiny dick. Nothing could grow in the shade of that FUPA"
- "I gotta get in shape. My Fupa is getting outta control."
- "That dude's FUPA was so big, it looked like he was smuggling a Saint Bernard in his pants"
You. Are. Welcome.