April 3, 2012
That wasn't a chipper. It was the whole potato....
2009 CrossFit Games Final Chipper
15 Cleans 
30 Toes to Bar
30 Box jumps 
15 Ring Dips
30 Push press 
15 Thrusters 
300ft. Overhead walking lunge 
Seriously? On a Tuesday? I should have either started this last night or just stayed in bed crying. This WOD really f*cked me up. I actually felt pretty good thru the pull-ups but once I got to the burpees my nervous system started shaking like Michael J. Fox at a Family Ties reunion. I had to start taking long breaks during the last two moves and it felt like it took an eternity to finish. I think if I wasn't two days removed from vacation I probably could have done a little better than that time but regardless it was brutal from start to finish. I was trying to think of a few ways this WOD could have been harder and came up with a few ideas for next time...
1. Nut kicks in between rounds.
2. Hang kettlebells from your nipples during the overhead lunges (the sub for this if you can't do lunges is nipple squats)
3. Burpee Muscle-ups after every double-under
4. Only play music by Barry Manlow and Yani during the WOD
5. Have Regina walk around and hit people in the kneecaps with a bat while saying "No form, no rep, no kneecap!"
Next time I'm faking an injury.....
Note: JFWodfather.com is not associated with CrossFit. This is simply a fan blog. All the words written on these pages are my words and not representative of CrossFit, Inc.