July 2, 2012
Long time no blog
So I got yelled at over the weekend for not blogging in awhile. Sorry. I've been busy doing a bunch of nothing. I usually only blog when something is interesting to me or freaks me out. I just saw tomorrows WOD at the gym and I am officially freaked out.
100 Thrusters [135/95] for time
**5 burpees at the top of every minutes
(45 min time cap)
I've been racking my brain for the things that I would rather do than 100 Thrusters and here is all I can come up with.
1. 100 paper cuts
2. 100 dates off of "Christianmingles.com"
3. 100 swift kicks to the twins
4. Pluck 100 pubes with a pair of tweezers (Kidding. I don't have pubes)
5. 100 eye pokes
6. Stick my finger in a light socket 100 times
7. Listen to 100 Justin Bieber songs
8. 100 colonoscopies
9. Watch 100 hours of "The Wiggles"
10. Clean 100 elephant cages at the zoo after feeding them Ex-lax
Tomorrow should be a hoot. I'm going at 6am. I wonder if I should schedule a doctors appointment for 7am to be efficient.....
Note: JFWodfather.com is not associated with CrossFit. This is simply a fan blog. All the words written on these pages are my words and not representative of CrossFit, Inc.