Paleo Pancakes and Bacon
Needed: 1 egg, 1 banana, lots of bacon & agave syrup
- Put bacon on foil lined sheet tray in oven for 12-15 mins at 400 degrees
- Go shower and wash your dirty business for 11-14 mins
- Once clean, take bacon out of oven and be careful to not burn your now clean business
- Pour bacon into frying pan
- Mash eggs and banana together until its a paste. You can add cinnamon if you want and even walnuts.
- Fry in mixture in bacon grease on med heat for about 3 mins per side or until solid enough to flip
- Top with agave syrup and eat the sh*t out of it. Be amazed for the rest of the day.
Needed: Sausage, 2-3 eggs, peppers, onions, mushrooms, avocado oil, & guacamole
- Precut peppers, onions, & mushrooms the day before. If you are really a lazy bastard you can buy them precut at Whole Foods. Prepare to need a loan to do so...
- Heat peppers, onions, & mushroom in avocado oil on med heat until soft and fully cooked.
- Add sausage to the mixture and cook covered until done. Usually just a few mins.
- Take your eggs and beat them like a 16 year old boy with unlimited internet access.
- Toss eggs into the sausage mixture and scramble your heart out.
- Plate that b*tch and add a big scoop of guac to top it.
Sweet Potato Hash
Needed: 1 sweet potato, red onion, cinnamon, bacon
- Dice 2-4 slices of bacon. It's your choice so do 4 slices...
- Cut up 1 whole sweet potato into small to med size cubes and dice 1 cup red onion
- Put bacon on bottom of fry pan and add sweet potato, onion, and cinnamon all at the same time.
- Cook covered for about 5 mins then toss. Repeat this 3x or until done.
- Plate and destroy. If you are really fancy like me you can add rosemary and chicken sausage to the mix as well. If you do that though you have to use a french accent. It's a rule...
Those are my go to meals on most days. There are a couple of similarities in each meal.
1. No bread. I function better without it and get plenty of carbs for veggies, sweet potatoes, and fruits.
2. Bacon. If you're not eating bacon at breakfast then f*ck you...
From now on, put down the Frosted Flakes and get to cooking. You have no excuse...